SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES / APPROXIMATE DELIVERY TIMES
|Shipping Fee as Percentage of Merchandise Sub-Total|
|Merchandise Sub-Total (before taxes)||Handling Fee per Order||Ontario||All Other Provinces|
|Up to $50.00||$5.00||7%||14%|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$5.00||6%||12%|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$5.00||5%||10%|
|$150.01 - $200.00||$5.00||4%||8%|
To Calculate your Shipping and Handling Fee:
- Add up the value of your purchased merchandise (before taxes) to arrive at your Merchandise Sub-Total amount.
- Go to the row in the above exhibit that includes your Merchandise Sub-Total amount.
- From that row, your Shipping and Handling Fee will be the sum of:
The $5.00 Handling Fee per Order and the Shipping Fee percentage (ranging from 7% to 33%) depending on the location of your "Ship To" address.
All orders are shipped from Toronto, Ontario. Shipping rates are based on “Ship To” addresses.
A Merchandise Sub Total order of $120.00 to be shipped to Ontario would be calculated as follows.
Handling Fee per Order: $5.00
Shipping Fee to Ontario: $120.00 x 5% = $6.00
Total Shipping and Handling Fee: $11.00
Approximate Delivery Times to Canadian Destinations:
- 2-5 business days - Toronto, Kitchener, London, Montreal, Windsor
- 4-7 business days - Halifax, Saint John, Regina, Saskatoon
- 5-8 business days - Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver
- 6-9 business days - St. John's, Victoria